Friday, May 23, 2008

16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

It is so easy to thank God when we are rejoicing. We found out this morning that Tripp has been accepted into Eagle Ranch. As early as June 8th, he will begin his journey there. We are bubbling with glee. Tripp has been staying at a place where he is extremely unhappy, and even though he would rather be coming home to live, he is excited that Eagle Ranch is the alternative. Our houseparents are expecting their first baby this week or so, so be praying for them that they will have a healthy delivery and quick recovery for their and for Tripp's sake.

On the other hand, one of my best friends in the whole world is dealing with heartbreak in her life right now. I am amazed at the faith she demonstrates. I wonder at my ability to be thankful in such a trying time. I know I am thankful for her and her children. Be praying for her and for all involved. I know prayer is something we can all be thankful for in all times.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

That is AWESOME! Praise God that he has opened this opportunity for Tripp! I'm so happy for you guys!

All our Pictures