Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Selah went with us on a bus trip to Pigeon Forge. She insisted on sitting in the sink to brush her teeth. She loved watching herself in the mirror.

Genetics never ceases to amaze me. They are two peas in a pod.

Selah got this "sofa" for her first birthday. I was very discouraged that she wasn't a big tv lover like her brother, but thanks to Baby Einstein, she is officially hooked. :) She LOVES the sofa.

I just love the way he fell asleep with his heiny in the air.

4 comments:

Josiah said...

That pic of Phillip sleeping is hysterical. What in the world does Jim have on his face while he's sleeping?

Lindsey Oliver said...

I love the new pics of the kiddos. The top one is really cute. Best of luck finding a job. I'll have you guys in my prayers. We need to get together soon. Better yet, we'll all get together post "birth" days, so the kiddies can out number us 2 to 1! Take care!

The Hunts said...

Jim wears a CPAP machine for his sleep apnea. I am so super thankful for it because I don't stay awake listening to him snore and then poking him to breathe.

Erin, Riley + Kit said...

Love the 2 bubbas and a sissy, it's a hoot! Have I told you how cute your kids are?!? I absolutely love your blog, and so does Riley. He loves to look at it and name everyone!

All our Pictures