Monday, September 10, 2007

Wal*Mart

So today I went to Wally World to spend money we don't have to get stuff we can't do without. I begin my two hour journey by fending off faintness and hunger at the instore McDonalds. Phillip eats only french fries and a chocolate chip cookie. I refill my Diet Coke only to have him dump it all over him, me, the seat and the floor. Selah rode in style in the back pack. She falls asleep. Half way into my trip I discovered I forgot to put in nursing pads and I have two dinner plate size milk stains in conspicuous locations on my shirt. To make matters worse, Phillip decides to expand his artistic horizons by coloring on my shirt with his markers instead of his paper. I think that they should offer child care in Wal*Mart. I would pay for it.

No comments:

All our Pictures